- Coordinate the onsite daily ticketing needs and functions.
- Provide and lead training for all onboarding and/or refresher courses for RBO
- Most work will be required to be performed within a ticketing and office environment, managing data, cash, POS systems and crew members.
- Ensure processes and checks are in place for the opening and closing of the ticketing counters ensuring the appropriate check lists have been followed.
- Recognize RBO crews for the successful demonstration of product knowledge and good selling techniques to Guests.
- Give frequent feedback to RBO crew, and performance manage as appropriate. Reward for above the standard performance and coach for those below standards.
- Coordinate the ordering, stocking and display of ticketing counters.
- Handle and resolve first trouble shooting for ticket and system issues
- Monitor ticketing and RFID wristband distribution and activation. Report on missing or damaged stock.
- Monitor and report all refund, void and cash variances.
- Authorize the ticket/RFID wristband transfer process.
- Develop process for RBO crew to drive high revenue by upselling and upgrading products
- Reporting on sales, stocks, inventories for office, ticketing cleaning and other stocks needed in the department
- Submit requisition for all stocks needed by the department.
- Motivate and encourage RBO crew to create an exciting and vibrant park atmosphere.
- Ensure RBO crew have the park knowledge to answer Guest enquiries in a helpful manner.
- Manage, resolve and drive employees within the department
- Creating procedures, proposals, SOPs within the department.
- Degree qualification in Tourism Management/ Hospitality or Business Management
- Malay speaking, reading and writing skills essential.
- Confidence in speaking, reading and writing English essential.
- Experience with an attractions ticketing system highly desirable but not essential.
- Computer Literacy in MS Office environment
- Minimum three years’ experience from a hospitality, airline or retail environment required.
- Previous theme park, water park, F.E.C. or museum experience an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to manage others.
- Friendly service manner
- Confidence in communicating with a team.
- Leadership & Team Work qualities required