- Design electrical schematic diagram by using AutoCAD based on customer’s
- Prepare and generate bill of materials or select electrical components that
need to purchase for the machine.
- Coordinate with other departments such as Mechanical Design and
- Software about the machine that need to design.
- Follow up parts from Purchasing department to make sure all components
are on time for machine assembly and delivery.
- Prepare electrical control box layout and do computation for wire sizing
and circuit protection for the whole system.
- Coordinate with Assembly department to provide guidance in machine
wiring whenever necessary.
- Perform electrical troubleshooting during machine power up and software
testing before the delivery of machine.
- Coordinate and follow up on any matters that related to electrical parts of
machine and assigned project.
- Other duties and assignments as instructed by superiors from time to time.
- To comply with all requirements of ISO (inclusive of all standards approved
by the Management) and to adhere to general safety practices, standard
operating procedure, work instructions, policies and guidelines provided by