The Business Continuity Management (BCM) Intern will assist the Senior SHE Specialist and BCM Lead who is responsible for overseeing the BCM practices and compliance of the site.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal communication, and written documentation skills.
- To educate and oversee employees on BCM procedures and regulations.
- Develop, implement and review the organization’s BCM Policies and procedures & guidance.
- Assist manager in carrying out Business Impact Analysis across all areas of the organization
- Assist in business functions in the areas of BCM on tasks related to your field of study.
- Learn and practice basic day to day work or projects in a shared services environment.
- Engage in networking with colleagues from other business functions and Senior Management on best work practices.
- Discover within own team and/or with other process teams to identify and implement improvement opportunities.
- Delivering high levels of customer service to both internal or external stakeholders.
- Performing other relevant support activities as and when required.
- Any other jobs assigned by the BCM Lead and SHE.
- Undergraduate Degree students from reputable universities in the relevant field of study (Preferably Business Management)
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Knowledge in using Microsoft applications, such Word, Excel & Power Point
- Knowledge in using technical design tools, such as Canvas will be an advantage
- Willing to do written documentation works as and when required
- Available for onwards
- Able to work in office throughout the internship period
- Currently based in Malaysia
- Possessed own personal transport is a plus point