This role requires you to work closely with the CTO.
– You will strategise, design, plan and project manage the technology direction of the I-Berhad group and i-City.
– You will be responsible to oversee and strategise new i-City SuperApp features which will benefit both Consumers and Business Users.
– Strategise and lead user adoption of internal knowledge systems, new software and integration between internal systems.
– Strategise and lead new revenue generating technology services that will benefit both businesses and consumers.
– Plan and design the structure of a technology solution.
– Evaluate and select appropriate software or hardware and suggest integration methods.
– Communicate system requirements to software development teams.
– Assist with solving technical problems when they arise.
– Ensure the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure according to plan/ budget.
– Identify and recommend new technology solutions.
– Directing and supporting the implementation of new software and hardware.
– Address technical concerns, ideas and suggestions.
s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Software Engineering/ Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent.
– At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
– Able to welcome and adapt to change.
– Professional software development experience is an added advantage.
– Management experience.
– Strong communication, leadership, and problem-solving skills.
– Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin is an added advantage.