Summary of Job Functions:
- Take ownership of all UIUX-based projects / tasks assigned; ensure the highest level of
optimisation, usefulness, desirability and user / client satisfaction in the journeys, touchpoints &
functionalities of the websites, apps and digital solutions that we deliver.
- Assume role as UX lead and project consultant: conduct UX discovery workshops, create workable
personas, map user journeys, scenarios & experiences, design & conduct usability tests, analyse &
report test results, etc.
- Advise, guide and/or supervise team members (i.e. writers, designers & other UX practitioners) in
their UIUX deliverables while managing own projects seamlessly.
- Planning & Strategizing
o Collaborate with clients and/or team members to refine project requirements, prioritise
tasks, pinpoint key UX journeys, identify appropriate UX research & testing methods,
develop design concepts, etc. to deliver innovative, workable and compelling solutions
o Develop UX strategies and solutions that best capture project requirements while being
human centred, forward-thinking, and in-line with current digital / media trends
o Develop UX decks; propose / pitch UX solutions to clients
- UX Discovery
o Conduct UX discovery workshops with stakeholders, business owners, etc.
o Convert workshop findings into actionable results; define project next steps pertaining to UX
research approach, content & design direction, etc.
- UI/UX Design
o Design (or assist in the design of) wireframes, mock ups, prototypes, etc. based on the
results of workshops, usability testing and/or user / client feedback
- Usability Testing
o Design, manage and/or execute usability studies, surveys and other user research
o Convert usability test findings into actionable results; determine ways to track and measure
the effectiveness of newly implemented UX solutions
- UX Testing & Review
o Review and/or conduct user testing and other user-facing activities to validate content,
design, touchpoints, and more.
o Synthesize findings to provide recommendations, inform a better understanding of
customers, give insights into business value, and identify potential usability issues & design
o Mentor team members that are less experienced, as and when required
- Evolve own skills; stay up-to-date with UI/UX, CX, tech and digital advertising trends and
- Assist in the development and implementation of internal UX research policies, processes
- Assist in designing metrics to measure and track the impact of UI/UX improvements
Qualification & Experience Requirements:
- At least a Diploma/ Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Good to have related working experiences/ experience in a digital agency or tech-based environment. – for experience applicants
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply. – for fresh graduates’ applicants
- Experience in conducting UX discovery workshops (internal and external)
- Experience in conducting UX research and usability tests using a variety of methods (online and onground surveys, focus groups, one-on-one interviews, corridor testing, prototype testing, etc.)
- Background in multimedia design, graphic design, or copywriting is preferred (proven experience
and portfolio required)